If you drop us a line or give us a call, here’s what will happen next.
We have a cuppa and get to know each other.
Think of this less as an appointment and more of an opportunity to see if we’re the right fit to work together. We’ll be keen to know what’s motivated you to seek financial advice. Over a relaxed conversation, we’ll ask many questions.
- Who you are.
- What you value.
- What your concerns are.
- What complexities you’re facing.
- What your version of living well is.
We’ll answer any queries or allay any concerns and ensure you’re comfortable with our style of guidance and advice.
If you’re comfortable with step 1, we put forward a proposal
If you’re happy to proceed to step 2, and we are 100 percent confident that we can deliver value over a 12-month period, we’ll have a second meeting to propose how best we can work together based on your current financial situation.
This is where we’ll:
- Outline the advice and services we can provide to give you the best chance of achieving the outcome you want.
- Do away with complexity, making the next steps simple and straightforward.
- Clearly lay out our 12-month costings, ensuring there is a transparent fee based on the value of our advice.
We build our relationship.
If you decide to proceed, we roll our sleeves up and get to work focusing on the priorities to achieve all your important outcomes.
- We’ll consistently be in touch.
- We’ll organise regular meetings, depending on the complexity of your situation, to follow up and adjust your situation as necessary.
- Your adviser and team will only ever be a phone-call away and available to chat with you at any time.